Venue & Hospitality

Park Inn By Radisson Toronto Airport West
175 Derry Road East
Mississauga, Ontario
L5T 2Z7, Canada
For more information Contact: Welty Samuel
Front Office Manager
T: +1 (905) 364 9999

Conference Dates: July 13-14, 2018

Hotel Services & Amenities

  • Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
  • Business Center.
  • Business Phone Service.
  • Complimentary Printing Service.
  • Express Mail.
  • Fax.
  • Meeting Rooms.
  • Office Rental.
  • Photo Copying Service.
  • Secretarial Service.
  • Telex.
  • Typewriter.
  • Video Conference.
  • Video Messaging.
  • Video Phone.
  • ATM.
  • Baggage Storage.


Driving Directions to

Route Map

About City

Pharmaceutical sales in Canada have a 2.0% share of the global market, making Canada the 10th largest world market. Since 2011, compound annual growth has remained positive at 2.8%. Companies undertake research and development (R&D) to develop new or improved patented therapies, while others develop bio-equivalent copies of innovative drugs once patents expire. An emerging field of biologics and subsequent entry biologics (SEBs) is also taking shape. In early 2016, the manufacturing portion of the sector employed 28,500 people. The industry is clustered mainly in the metropolitan areas of Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. According to the 2015 PMPRB Annual Report, total pharmaceutical sales (including non-patented over the counter medicines) in Canada have doubled to $24.6 billion, with 87.5% sold to retail drug stores and 12.5% sold to hospitals. Governments account for 42% of drug expenditures and private payers account for the remaining 58%. Annual domestic pharmaceutical manufacturing production is valued at $9.8 billion in 2016 with a compound annual growth rate of 1.0%. From 2001 to 2016, pharmaceutical exports and imports between Canada and the rest of the world increased by 77% and 30% respectively. The top ten pharmaceutical products sold in Canada account for 15% of 2016 industry sales. Leading therapeutic categories including medicines for arthritis, liver health and asthma therapies.


Attractions & Landmarks

    Attractions & Lanadmarks are Updating Soon...

City Highlights